Logistics Education Organization
SALEO, Southern Arizona Logistics Education Organization, is your gateway to networking, education and workforce development in Supply Chain Management, and to a network of Arizona-Mexico goods/service providers and users. SALEO’s mission is to advance global and regional Supply Chain Management through education, networking, and workforce development. Through this regional connection, you will learn about:
- education efforts focused on producing a well qualified and self-sustaining Supply Chain workforce
- regional transportation planning that affects the movement of goods
- economic development activities that promote all industries
- strategic partnerships designed to advance education and workforce efforts
- gain access to international organizations that can provide services and help move goods into, out of, and through the Arizona-Mexico region
Subscribe to our mailing list!
Thursday, November 15th 5:30 pm
Site Tour & Presentation with APICS at HF Coors
Presenter: Dirck Schou, President
HF COORS is a full-line manufacturer of commercial quality, restaurant grade, extremely durable and highly chip resistant ceramic dinnerware. HF Coors dishes are vitrified/completely non porous, lead-free and cadmium-free, passing and surpassing California Prop 65 and FDA standards. Learn how they plan production, stay government compliant, avoid vendor charge-backs, maintain quality and manage supplies for manufacturing traditional and specialty items.
Event is free: Light snacks and refreshments will be provided
SALEO is sponsored by
Scholarship and Tuition Assistance Event Sponsors
Title Sponsor Lunch Sponsor Premium Sponsor