SALEO gives back to the community and region with hundreds of volunteer hours of service including:
- Networking with SCM professionals and students at educational lunch or dinner meetings with Subject Matter Experts presenting on various topics
- Volunteer visit Community Colleges, High Schools and Career Fairs to expose students to the SCM industry and elevate the awareness of the important role this plays in our economy
- Regional involvement where volunteers from SALEO work with the community colleges and workforce development offices in Cochise, Santa Cruz, Pima and Yuma counties
SALEO also gives back in the form of scholarships and donations to regional non-profit organizations:
- Awarded $81,000 in scholarships of $500 and $1,000 each to students through 2017
- Contributed to Mobile Meals of Tucson
- Contributed to the Community Food Bank
- Contributed to Tucson Metropolitan Education Commission “Key to Employment for the 21st Century”
Funding for SALEO student scholarships comes from private donations and the annual fundraiser scholarship tournament.
SALEO is a tax exempt non-profit 501 (c)(3) run by SCM industry volunteers from the southern Arizona region.
You may also email us, or call us direct at 520.428.7251