SALEO gives back to the community and region with hundreds of volunteer hours of service including:
- Networking with industry professionals and students at educational meetings and events where subject matter experts present on various related topics
- Volunteer visit to colleges, career fairs, workforce meetings to expose students and educators to the logistics and supply chain management industry and elevate the awareness of the important role this plays in our economy
- Participate in fundraising efforts for scholarships and tuition support for post-secondary students studying in the field of logistics, transportation, and supply chain management
SALEO also gives back in the form of scholarships and donations to regional non-profit organizations:
- Awarded $81,000 in scholarships of $500 and $1,000 each to students through 2017
- Contributed to Mobile Meals of Tucson
- Contributed to the Community Food Bank
- Contributed to Tucson Metropolitan Education Commission “Key to Employment for the 21st Century”
Funding for SALEO student scholarships comes from private donations and the annual fundraiser scholarship tournament.
SALEO is a tax exempt non-profit 501 (c)(3) run by volunteers from the Southern Arizona region.
You may also email us, or call us direct at 520.428.7251